Work Green is a workplace champions initiative at the University of Saskatchewan that allows university employees to act as a Sustainability Champion for their workplace. In exchange for acting as advocates for sustainability and helping to engage their colleagues in sustainable behavior change, Champions receive:
- Access to helpful resources
- Administrative support and expertise from the Office of Sustainability
- Collaborative discussions and forums at quarterly meetings
- Opportunities to shape sustainability on campus to their needs
- Workplace sustainability grants
If you are interested in joining Work Green and becoming a Sustainability Champion for your workplace, please visit the Work Green web page.
Green Pack is a group of student sustainability volunteers around campus who aid the Office of Sustainability in implementing sustainability-related events and initiatives around campus. Green Pack members have access to:
- Volunteer certificates and resume building opportunities
- Solutions for volunteer hour requirements
- Networking opportunities with sustainability professionals around campus
- Opportunities to shape campus sustainability
- Access to exclusive draws and events
If you are interested in joining Green Pack and volunteering towards sustainability on campus, please visit its web page for sign-up information.